Working remotely offers an appealing set of benefits such as flexibility and focus, and it was found to improve quality of life. Studies have shown that businesses may profit from increased efficiency and engagement. But it also throws up considerable challenges caused by the physical separation from your team.
Occasionally, uncertainty kicks in, a feeling of isolation can affect your motivation, the inability to have a casual chat over tea can cause frustrations to fester. This is normal but, at such times, an appropriate support mechanism makes all the difference and helps you regain confidence as a remote worker.
Our experienced coaches will train you to deal with these challenges and help you optimise your motivation, performance and personal satisfaction. They will also focus on how you can achieve professional success and develop your career while out of team leaders’ line of sight.
How coaching for individuals working remotely works
Our coaches will help you maximise the benefits of working remotely while managing the challenges by:
- Establishing a sense of ownership and responsibility
- Feeling like you’re making a valuable contribution
- Strengthening your openness to personal learning and development
- Understanding your role in the company’s bigger picture and developing your career while not in decision-makers’ immediate line of sight
- Devising communication strategies to foster strong relationships with your team in spite of physical distance
- Managing feelings of isolation
- Striking the right work-life-balance
- Avoiding distractions and finding ways to switch off when working from home
At an organisational level, the provision of coaching services to remote workers like you helps your employer better use your talents by enhancing your productivity, increasing your professional satisfaction and improving your personal quality of life. Strong relationships between remote workers and their colleagues lead to a positive culture that allows a team to reach its potential.
Working with a coach
Coaching for individuals working remotely focuses on the unique set of challenges linked to being physically separated from your team and colleagues. However, it also includes general coaching elements to drive your career’s success and personal development. Naturally, we are able to do this remotely. Find out more here.
Virtual coaching sessions
The ongoing Covid-19 outbreak means many businesses are stopping face-to-face meetings and require entire teams to work remotely. This makes it more important than ever to stay coordinated and to have clear processes in place. Our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our clients. We are able to deliver our coaching sessions virtually, through online conferencing tools.