Remote teams are part and parcel of our digitised, global world. Be it to meet a commercial requirement to have your people on the ground, or to offer your team a better quality of life by working flexibly. Yet, managing a remote team is complex and brings challenges for both management and individuals alike: keeping track of projects, balancing self-drive and group work, inspiring a close team mentality in spite of physical distance.
Whether you are seeking to improve the performance of existing remote teams or looking to set up new ones, our unique brand of executive coaching can help you make sure everyone moves in the same direction.
Team coaching, in general, helps both leaders and individual members come together by improving relationships, boosting collective performance and fostering a common sense of achievement. While working remotely brings challenges — such as keeping everyone in the team up to date or generating individual motivation — it can also lead to more efficiency and other benefits.
Whether the need to work remotely arises punctually for a specific project or becomes long-term due to individual life changes (health, parenthood), together with your team and its leaders, we will make recommendations for new processes and shared spaces that make everyone feel included. This way, people can deliver results as seamlessly as if they were in the office next door.
We will work with your team leaders, groups and individuals who work remotely to:
- Nurture, coax and coach individual members into an appropriate level of performance which can be affected by physical distance
- Accelerate through the known phases of the team life cycle by establishing clear processes
- Enable and facilitate different conversations that will create a strong team culture, even remotely
- Diagnose and fix any unhelpful team dynamics or behaviours
- Minimise distractions, optimise performance and maximise collaborative results
Our experienced coaches’ goal is to ensure that remote team members continue to contribute seamlessly and that physical distance is a boost, not a barrier, to performance.
For the time being, all our coaching sessions will take place virtually. Find out more here.