Many of our clients have had extremely successful careers. We’ve partnered with them as they navigated the complexity and conflicting demands of leading their businesses. However, at a certain point, most begin to ask, what next? There comes a time in every successful individual’s career when, much as they are committed to now, their thoughts turn to what next. Often consumed by busy professional lives, it’s difficult to do the rigorous thinking that demands.
However, there is a need to be thinking ahead about the next phase and to be preparing for life beyond the current situation. Now feels like the time to develop those strategies that are needed to bring this career phase to a satisfying conclusion.
The freedom needed to think creatively is hard to forge by yourself, especially if your current responsibilities require you to act as if its always going to be ‘business-as-usual’ for you. Often the mere hint of change unsettles people around you and then that inhibits your options.
Our coaching can provide the time and the confidential space to step back and review your options ahead. In our experience, anticipating the next chapter early and carefully considering it, has proven to be worthwhile countless times.
This coaching is for you, if you’re wanting to think ahead and start preparing now. If you want to harness your ambition onwards. If you are committed to ensuring the final years in your current role are productive and you want to plan out the next phase. Ensuring it is as meaningful and satisfying to you. The default options are easy. The obvious, even predictable possibilities are there for the taking, but you have a small voice inside you that still says, “Is this all there is?”. Don’t slip into your future by letting that future be crowded out by current demands.
Our coaching is designed to help you decide what this next chapter might look like in reality.
Our Coaching is particularly relevant to:
- Partners in law or professional service firms looking to explore new options
- Senior professionals who feel they want to do something refreshingly different
- Company directors who are looking for different challenge for the next phase
- Business owners who have sold or stepped back and are interested in alternatives
- Professionals who want to create a next chapter portfolio of roles and activities
- Business founders who have successfully secured their exit from their enterprises
Our experience suggests those who engage with our coaching really do benefit from our professional approach. Our coaching will:
- Create new alternative options and possibilities, and help you field test those new opportunities, develop a clear offer and a robust business model
- Serve as your first audience, your first public airing of the new idea, or the new direction
- Work with you to create a compelling narrative for the change that includes the outcome you are looking to establish
- Help you with the practicalities of making a choice for a new, satisfying future