Tailored Executive Coaching
We provide Executive Coaching for women who want to strengthen their leadership influence and presence.
Do you want to progress in your career and face the next challenge ahead with confidence and verve, develop your leadership skills, get ahead, and build on your track record so far?
Whatever sector you operate in, when you’re at a key juncture and want to make a step change but are not entirely sure exactly what that means, tailored executive coaching provides insight and answers.
Tailored coaching by experienced female coaches
Our women coaches understand the growing leadership opportunities, specific challenges and constant pressures that women face in leadership roles.
The diversity and inclusion issues, both still visible and invisible in most organisations, are invariably part of the complex world of leadership. We know they’re still there, and we know they persist for both men and women. But this coaching programme covers the unique challenges that women face on a regular basis.
At the Listening Partnership we know that every organisational culture is different. Our executive coaching for females provides you with a safe space to honestly explore whatever that landscape looks like for you, and reveals ways to traverse it with far more skill.
What this coaching will do for you
This coaching builds greater self-awareness and confidence in your own leadership. It helps you trust yourself and your own style of leadership better, combining rigorous thinking and intuition, and valuing hard and soft data. It is both systematic and strategic, helping you develop perspective, greater emotional intelligence, and better overall psychological flexibility.
Who benefits most from executive coaching for women?
Our specialist executive coaching for women will suit you if you’ve reached a point in your career where you’re keen to invest time in yourself. It will work well for you if you’re someone who’s naturally motivated to step back, reflect, and integrate your experiences, someone who is open to new thinking and behaviours. It’ll help you establish yourself and know for sure you are firmly set on a purposeful, stretching leadership path. One that is right for you.
What specialist coaching for women involves
Our specialist coaching will help you:
- Deal with the politics of your organisation more astutely and resiliently
- Have more confidence in your sense-making abilities, so you can accurately read the context, operate within it more effectively, and be more emotionally grounded
- Understand that ambiguity is a natural part of your leadership level
- Be really thorough in your thinking about the high priority decisions you need to focus upon
- Deal with the myriad of small decisions you make on a daily basis
- Integrate difficult feedback you may have been given about your leadership style, explore the implications, chew them over, and see what ‘truths’ they do or don’t hold for you
- Make sure you’re leaning into every aspect of your leadership development and broadening your effectiveness
- Keep a strategic focus aligned with purposeful intent and practical actions
- Maintain an organisational and systemic focus – keeping the business firmly in mind
- Lift yourself out of the everyday whirlwind of business and pay attention to what really matters
Our coaching will support and challenge you to take your career to the next level with more confidence and skill. We can work with you to harness your existing strengths and experience, providing the impetus and encouragement to achieve far more of your potential.
Executive coaching, London and Oxford
We are based in Oxford, a city with excellent public transport and road links to the capital. If you’d like executive coaching for women in Oxford, we’ll be delighted to arrange it with you.
Maybe you’re based in London? If so, that’s great too. We frequently work in the city and will be pleased to arrange something convenient.
If you think our executive coaching for women could be just what you need, please contact Jude Elliman. Jude and her team of coaches, have been in leadership roles themselves and have a wealth of experience coaching women in a whole variety of different leadership contexts. Read more about Jude.