As a CEO are you looking to maximise your personal performance? As a leader are you wanting to keep yourself at the top of your game? Are you searching for some personalised leadership development?
Do you need some external support from an executive coach structured over the coming few months?
Being on top of your game
Being on the top of your game and keeping yourself there can be a constant challenge. Keeping your thinking fresh and your mind clear for strategic thought is vital for you as a CEO. Additionality Coaching for CEOs is our personalised, structured coaching programme. Additionality is the art of ensuring two-plus-two never just equals four – additionality coaching is the way to sustain performance and productivity.
Additionality Coaching – one-plus-one is always more
With the leaders we work with, particularly CEOs and other ‘C-Suite’ leaders, we recommend they secure the services of an external executive coach. Engaging the services of an outside business coach means that you will have someone who is there for you no matter what, someone with whom you can be completely honest. Someone you can partner with to keep you sharp. Someone you can rely on to listen to you and to be interested in your world. An experienced business person who wants your best, to add-value to your thinking, to complement your insight and bring a fresh pair of eyes to what you are doing.
Great CEOs often have one or two close trusted advisors around them, to help them reimagine and reconfigure solutions to the issues that present themselves to you. A skilled executive coach can be one of those individuals and fulfil a crucial role in your ongoing development as a CEO.
Time-out-of-time Coaching – over time
External Coaches can create confidential moments of clear reflection, moments of respite from business-as-usual. Time-out-of-time is a protected period of review and reflection that the coach and you ensure happens no matter what.
It creates the space for you to step back from the frenetic pace, move out from potential overwhelm and get some perspective. Regular meetings that create those thinking opportunities are never a waste. They give you vital time for yourself and for the health of your business.
Additionality Coaching provides you with renewed perspective, the opportunity to refuel, as well as time for personal growth and on-going mastery of your leadership role.
Partnering with you
Here at Listening Partnership, we have been and are privileged to be trusted advisors to many C-suite leaders, CEOs, COOs and CFOs. That special relationship always brings additionality, but it usually starts small. Sustained added-value comes progressively and it is frequently kick-started through a measured, structured coaching intervention that gets to the heart of who you are as a leader. It focuses upon the unique challenges you face in your role and in your organisation at this point in time. It also looks towards your future, as your leadership career advances.
Additionality solutions to your development needs
For CEOs we provide a timely, structured way of working. It is designed for you specifically. We realise, particularly at this level of leadership, one size never fits all. We want you to remain at the top of your game.
We will work with you on a broad range of issues relevant to you in your world – from those that are personal to you to ones focused on the organisation. Our coaching can make the crucial difference to you. It typically:
- Takes place over a series of meetings over a two to three month time period (this can and does vary according to individual circumstance)
- Begins with an in‐depth review of your experience to look for patterns of effectiveness and what is takes to step up to the next level of your leadership
- Works with you to address the derailers that constrain your effectiveness and have the potential to inhibit your leadership career
- Challenges you to think and work more strategically and decisively
- Builds your organisation by helping you to define and then shape your company’s culture
- Ensures that you drive the performance of the business and get the best out of your Executive Team and your Board of Directors
- Focuses your thinking towards your longer‐term aspirations and works with you, as you plan for succession
- Inspires you to create more compelling narratives about yourself and your organisation
- Supports you in building important external relationships and managing your key stakeholders
At the core of this leadership development coaching is our distinctive approach to people and their development, Transformational Narrative Coaching.
Leadership authenticity and effectiveness
Transformational Narrative Coaching is a powerful sense‐making process that will enable you to:
- Examine what is happening to you right now in the here‐and‐now
- Review your past experience to help you understand how you come across to others
- Identify what your core capabilities are and how your current role links with your long-term life ambitions
- Provide you new frameworks to help you make sense of it all
- Strengthen your leadership brand purposefully and authentically
- Develop your presence, style and lift your communication capabilities to a different level
Our coaching will ensure that you build your ongoing leadership on solid foundations and it will challenge you to become the best possible CEO you can be.
If you would like to know more, to have a conversation about developing a new level of effectiveness as a CEO, please get in touch.