Whatever sector you operate in, if you’re at a key juncture and want to make a step change but are not entirely sure exactly what that means, this coaching will provide insight and more clarity.
If you want to progress in your career and face the next challenge ahead with confidence and authenticity, then this coaching is ideal for you. It will develop your leadership skills and build on your career so far.
Our executive coaching for women will suit you if you’ve reached a point in your career where you’re keen to invest time in yourself. It will work well for you, if you’re someone who is motivated to step back, reflect, and learn from your experiences. Someone who is open to new thinking and behaviours. It’ll help you establish yourself and know for sure you are firmly set on a purposeful, stretching leadership path. One that is right for you.
Our coaches understand the growing leadership opportunities, specific challenges and constant pressures that women face in leadership roles. The diversity and inclusion issues, both still visible and invisible in most organisations, are invariably part of the complex world of leadership. We know they’re still there, and we know they persist for both men and women. But this coaching programme covers the unique challenges that women face on a regular basis.
At the Listening Partnership we know that every organisational culture is different. Our executive coaching provides you with a safe space to honestly explore whatever that landscape looks like for you. Finding new ways to navigate it with greater skill.
This coaching will build increased self-awareness and confidence in your own leadership. It helps you trust yourself more. It will hewn-up your leadership capabilities. It will mine for your true values and what is important to you. The coaching will challenge you to think rigorously and to trust your intuition – valuing hard and soft data. Our approach is both systematic and strategic, helping you gain perspective, stay emotionally grounded and develop more overall psychological flexibility.
Our coaching will help you:
- Lift yourself out of the everyday whirlwind of activity and focus on you
- Keep a strategic focus with purposeful intent and practical actions
- Have more confidence in your sense-making and context reading abilities
- Handle the ambiguity that is a natural part of your leadership level
- Think strategically about the high priority decisions you need to focus upon
- Deal with the politics of your organisation more astutely and resiliently
- Integrate any feedback you may have been given about your leadership style
- Make sure you’re challenged to develop at the learning edge of your role
- Maintain an organisational and systemic focus – keeping the business firmly in mind
Our coaching will support and challenge you to take your career to the next level with more confidence and skill. We can work with you to harness your existing strengths and experience, providing the impetus and encouragement to achieve far more of your potential.